How Much Baggage is allowed on  Cape Air Airlines? 👜 🛫
Support! 📞@ +1(866) 863 7444 🌈

As a general rule, the checked baggage allowance on  Cape Air flights is as follows:   Cape Air Economy: 1 x 23 kg (No free baggage allowance for Light fares)  Cape Air Business: 2 x 32 kg.   Cape Air First: 3 x 32 kg.

However, you can book the first item of baggage at a very good price, and then purchase a second one as well if required. If you have already booked a flight, you can book additional baggage later through your personal profile up to 2 hours before departure. You can contact  Cape Air Airlines customer care directly at +1(866) 863 7444.

Planning your next trip with  Cape Air Airlines and wondering about their baggage policy? We've got you covered! Understanding how much baggage is allowed can help you pack efficiently and avoid any unexpected fees. For any queries or further assistance regarding your baggage allowance on  Cape Air Airlines, feel free to reach out to their customer care at +1(866) 863 7444.  Here’s a comprehensive guide to Cape Air Airlines' baggage allowance.

Carry-On Baggage Allowance 🧳

Economy Class:

-  1 carry-on bag : Maximum weight of 8 kg (17.6 lbs) and dimensions not exceeding 55 x 40 x 23 cm (21.6 x 15.7 x 9 in).
-  1 personal item: A laptop bag, handbag, or small backpack.

Business and First Class:

-  2 carry-on bags : Each bag with a maximum weight of 8 kg (17.6 lbs) and dimensions not exceeding 55 x 40 x 23 cm (21.6 x 15.7 x 9 in).
-  1 personal item : A laptop bag, handbag, or small backpack.

Checked Baggage Allowance 🎒

Economy Class:

-  1 bag: Maximum weight of 23 kg (50 lbs) and linear dimensions (length + width + height) not exceeding 158 cm (62 in).

Business Class:

-  2 bags: Each bag with a maximum weight of 32 kg (70 lbs) and linear dimensions (length + width + height) not exceeding 158 cm (62 in).

First Class:

-  3 bags: Each bag with a maximum weight of 32 kg (70 lbs) and linear dimensions (length + width + height) not exceeding 158 cm (62 in).

Additional Baggage Fees 💵

If you need to check more bags or your bags exceed the weight and size limits, additional fees will apply. It's always a good idea to check   Cape Air Airlines' website or contact their customer service for the most accurate and up-to-date information.

Special Baggage 📦

For oversized items, sports equipment, or musical instruments,   Cape Air Airlines has specific guidelines. Be sure to check their website or contact customer care to ensure your special baggage is accommodated.

Most Asked Questions about   Cape Air Airlines Baggage Allowance 🧳️📞 +1(866) 863 7444 

1.  What is the carry-on baggage allowance for   Cape Air Airlines?

-  Economy Class:  1 carry-on bag (8 kg) + 1 personal item.

-  Business/First Class:  2 carry-on bags (each 8 kg) + 1 personal item.

2.  What is the checked baggage allowance for Economy Class on   Cape Air Airlines?

-  Economy Class:  1 checked bag up to 23 kg with maximum dimensions of 158 cm (length + width + height).

3.  How much baggage can I check in Business Class?

-  Business Class:  2 checked bags, each up to 32 kg, with maximum dimensions of 158 cm (length + width + height).

4.  What is the baggage allowance for First Class on   Cape Air Airlines?

-  First Class:  3 checked bags, each up to 32 kg, with maximum dimensions of 158 cm (length + width + height).

5.  What are the fees for additional baggage on   Cape Air Airlines?

- Additional fees apply for extra baggage, overweight, or oversized items. For detailed information, contact customer service at +1(866) 863 7444.

6.  Can I bring sports equipment on   Cape Air Airlines?

- Yes,   Cape Air Airlines allows sports equipment. Specific guidelines and fees may apply, so check their website or call +1(866) 863 7444 for details.

7.  How do I know if my carry-on bag is within the size limits?

- Your carry-on bag should not exceed 55 x 40 x 23 cm. Use a measuring tape to check dimensions before traveling.

8.  Are there any items that are not allowed in checked baggage?

- Yes, items such as flammable liquids, explosives, and certain electronics are restricted. Refer to   Cape Air Airlines' dangerous goods policy for a complete list.

9.  How can I avoid extra baggage fees on   Cape Air Airlines?

- Pack light, adhere to the baggage allowance, and purchase additional baggage allowance in advance if needed. Contact +1(866) 863 7444 for more information.

10.  What should I do if my baggage is lost or damaged?

- Report lost or damaged baggage immediately at the   Cape Air Airlines baggage service counter or call +1(866) 863 7444 for assistance.

Need More Information? 📞

For any queries or further assistance regarding your baggage allowance on   Cape Air Airlines, feel free to reach out to their customer care at +1(866) 863 7444. Their team is available to help you with all your travel needs and ensure you have a smooth journey.

Travel smart and pack wisely! Knowing your baggage allowance ahead of time can save you from last-minute surprises and help you enjoy a stress-free travel experience with   Cape Air Airlines.

Safe travels! 🌍 🦋